Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
To work tirelessly until ever child shares in the safe embrace of a loving family.
Volunteer advocates fill a vital role. Here's how it works:
- CASA is appointed to a case by a local judge.
- Appointment usually takes place when a petition is brought before the judge, in cases of reported child abuse or neglect.
- CASA takes the information of both parties and launches an unbiased investigation using volunteer and staff advocates.
- The detailed report provides the judge with an accurate depiction of circumstances.
- Volunteer and staff advocates make recommendations in the report which are fact based, and seek to promote the most positive outcome for the child.
- When the proceedings conclude, CASA continues to monitor the case to make sure all court orders are upheld, and the safety of the child continues to be priority.
- CASA Bradley
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend CASA OF BRADLEY COUNTY TENNESSEE?