Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
To work tirelessly until ever child shares in the safe embrace of a loving family.
Volunteer advocates fill a vital role. Here's how it works:
- CASA is appointed to a case by a local judge.
- Appointment usually takes place when a petition is brought before the judge, in cases of reported child abuse or neglect.
- CASA takes the information of both parties and launches an unbiased investigation using volunteer and staff advocates.
- The detailed report provides the judge with an accurate depiction of circumstances.
- Volunteer and staff advocates make recommendations in the report which are fact based, and seek to promote the most positive outcome for the child.
- When the proceedings conclude, CASA continues to monitor the case to make sure all court orders are upheld, and the safety of the child continues to be priority.
Would you recommend CASA of Bradley and Polk Counties?
by Shaun F. from Cleveland, TN (July 22, 2017)
no comment at this time