Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Eduminder's mission is to provide a free, all-inclusive web based "software suite" specifically created for schools, supporting every aspect of K-12 education, administration and operations. Our goal is to offer services to schools globally and in all major languages, and deliver a unified platform for collaboration, e-Learning and information sharing among schools across nations, continents and cultures.
The Eduminder vision is to impact education in way never before attempted. Eduminder will "level the playing field" in K-12 education by providing basic but critical "tools" to eliminate obstacles and inefficiencies in the administration and teaching process completely free of cost. Ideally, schools should be able to exclusively use the Eduminder solution to support all aspects of the education and learning environment, including: accounting, attendance, admissions, enrollment, lesson plans, home work assignments, student learning systems, parent involvement, and everything else needed to operate and educate, and for children to study and learn.
Eduminder will provide solutions and support to five main groups, including ( but not limited to):
- Students collaboration, homework assistance, distance and e-learning, arts and music programs, high-school & college preparation, foreign exchange programs, electronic learning centers
- Educators collaboration, classroom and student management tools, professional development, assessment tools and curriculum, shared calendars, newsletters, attendance, discussion groups & blogs, special education tools
- Administrators scheduling tools, report card programs, staff and parent management tools, student & staff school transfer system, document work flow systems, real-time reporting, shared calendars, bulk/shared purchasing systems, alerts and notifications
- School Operations accounting, payroll, human resources, front and back office functions facilities management, maintenance and support systems, physical and virtual library systems, inventory & asset tracking, email, web site, intranet, e-commerce
- Parents & Community collaboration, child progress reports, mentorship systems, homework help, home schooling, parent organization support, sports, activities, events, fundraising systems
The Eduminder concept and solution is based on an Application Service Provider (ASP) model; a single sign-on solution consisting of a 60-70 application modules where everything is 100% integrated with real-time updates throughout the system. This eliminates problems and errors related to entering, maintaining and synchronizing records across numerous systems and increases information sharing while making all stakeholders/groups significantly more efficient. The Eduminder infrastructure will also provide applications, functionality, reporting, communications and information sharing at levels never before possible.
We are eager to get started and making a HUGE difference. Get in touch and get involved today!!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!