Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Families Across America is a 501 (C) (3) faith-based national organization developed to provide life-changing trademark social services including educational and counseling services namely conducting training, seminars, conferences, workshops, presentations, mentoring, and tutoring on topics of moral and ethical values, the preservation of traditional family values, communication skills, improving self-esteem, family conflict resolution, and faith-based family wellness activities. And, for providing a standard public awareness message using the familiar tools of meaningful entertainment in the nature of music and arts festivals to support the need to create opportunities that reduce poverty; with special attention given to military families.
The most important elements that describes Families Across America are as follows:
1. Grassroots family "kitchen-table" issues.
2. Deals in real time, directly connected with everyday living.
3. The voice from our National Grassroots Family Central.
4. Unified legislative activities that vigorusly defend laws that strenghthens traditional family values from becoming extinct.
5. Sustainable community renewal development.
- Evelyn Peters-Washington
- (706) 254-5024
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!