Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Choice, dignity and control at the end of life.
- Educate the San Diego community about end of life choices with public meetings six times a year, We have heard from Derek Humphry, author of Final Exit; from Neal Nicol, biographer of Jack Kevorkian; from Dick Mac Donald MD, Medical Advisor, Final Exit Network, Dr. Ken Murray, author of the seminal paper, How Doctors Die, and many more.
- Support options for a humane, self-determined death by contributing to campaigns for law reform, legal defense, and the World Federation of Right to Die Societies.
- Publish newsletter with information about developments worldwide six times a year.
- Bring like-minded people together to discuss end-of-life choices.
- Provide resource information such as international books, pamphlets, DVDs.
- Pat Fisher
- 619- 233-4418
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend The Hemlock Society of San Diego?