Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress on meeting their needs worldwide. For volunteer opportunities, contact email@example.com.
UN Women is the United Nations entity responsible for promoting women’s empowerment and gender equality. The current Executive Director of UN Women is South African Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, who took office in August 2013.
UN Women's priority areas are:
- Expanding women’s leadership and political participation
- Enhancing women’s economic empowerment
- Ending violence against women
- Fostering peace and security
- Incorporating gender equality into governance and national planning
Who We Are
The United States National Committee (USNC) for UN Women is an independent non-profit, 501c3 organization that supports UN Women programs. These projects promote social, political, and economic equality for women and girls spanning 100 countries around the globe.
USNC’s financial support and advocacy benefits UN Women projects, such as:
- Opening women’s access to finance and expanding employment options in Pakistan, resulting in secure employment for 1,000 women and growing
- Training more than 6,000 women in marketing and business management in Ethiopia
- Launching "Safe Cities Free of Violence against Women and Girls" in several cities
- Vania Mathas
- Need admin access?