Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
2016 SUMMER solidarity camps for Associacion volunteering and Solidarity - Morocco - Ouarzazate Camp1. from 16 July to 3 August 2016 Camp 2. from August 13 au 31 August 2016. We've spent years doing this work, and we can assure you that this trip will not leave you indifferent. The project consists of different activities: - Exchange of experiences among volunteers - Painting and decorating school children - Visit the traditional monument and museums in the region. Ex: Studios (HOLLYWOOD AFRICA) - Painting and restoration of community school - Support for recreational and educational activities with minors - Games between volunteers - Direct Coexistence with the people who make up this community. - Visit the famous kasbah of the region (Ait Benhaddou, Taourirte, Studios ... Artisanat center) - Excursion camel through the desert of Merzouga - Dinner fare for each Nationality for cultural exchange ... Visit : http://avsozt.org/en.html
VS - Association of Volunteering and Solidarity is a non profit making association. It was recently created but it has a great experience as most of its members have worked for many years within associations working in volunteering and humanitarian activities, a fact which enabled them to acquire a good experience in mounting and carrying out different types of projects: activities with kids, planting trees and gardening activities in public establishments, environment campaigns, international work camps.....
Through our activities we mean to achieve the following goals:
* Contributing to sustainable development.
* Sensitizing people to the importance of volunteering and solidarity.
* Developing people’s awareness of their duty toward their community
* Contributing to the protection of green areas and environment in general.
* Opening new horizons for kids to develop their skills and personalities.
* Creating a cultural exchange that would contribute to better understanding and peace between peoples and nations
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!