Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Exceptional Persons, Inc. (EPI) makes a positive difference in the lives of people with disabilities, families, and children as they live and work in the community.
Exceptional Persons, Inc. (EPI) is a non-profit agency that focuses services for two identified service groups- individuals with disabilities and families with child care needs.
We foster active community participation of the individuals and families we serve while respecting and encouraging their preferences and choices.
Our services include:
- Family and children's support services
- Community, residential, day services and employment services for adults with disabilities
- Affordable residential rental opportunities for eligible tenants
- Transportation services
EPI Responds to Needs in the Community by:
- Coordination of community resources
- Collaboration with other organizations
- Creation, development and provision of identified service needs
- Katie Slade
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!