Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission is to create a safe, caring, and supportive environment where all children and youths, particularly the underserved and not served, can explore, learn and reach their potential and make a difference in themselves, our community and the world.
Young people only spend 13% of their time in school. How are they spending the remaining 87% whether after school or in the summer? At PWA, through the use of best practices and curricula specifically designed to engage and challenge, young people are
- Receiving homework assistance
- Engaging in projects that apply their academic knowledge
- Involving themselves community service
- Developing leadership skills
- Learning team building skills
- Engaging in the performing arts through our award-winning musical theatre program, the Phillis Wheatley Repertory Theatre for Youths.
...and just being kids.
- Priscilla Taylor
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!