Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
United Way of Greater Union County's mission is to ensure the health and human service needs of the community are identified and addressed in ways that create a better future for the residents of Greater Union County.
- United Way recognizes that Education, Income and Health are the building blocks for a good life.
- Education is essential to getting and keeping a job with a livable wage and health benefits.
- An income adequate to pay for today's necessities and save for the future provides families some sense of financial stability.
- Access to quality health care keeps children on track in school and adults productive at work.
- Remove any one of these building blocks and the other two topple down.
- To this end, we will continually look for the most effective ways to help people gain access to educational, economic and health-related opportunities.
- Debbie Anderson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!