- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location133 Jamaica AveBROOKLYN, NY 11207 United States
Creating community based solutions towards poverty, hunger and miseducation!
Expecting Relief is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization based in Brooklyn NY and Broward County FL.Our mission is to create community based solutions towards poverty, hunger and miseducation.
Our vision is to design an opportunity where poverty has been overcome and all people live in dignity with secure access to health, food, basic essentials and educational tools.
Our services include:
- Diaper Relief - assuring babies have clean diapers to stay healthy and thrive
- Food Relief - reduce hunger among the most vulnerable
- Cycle Relief - providing feminine hygiene products to young girls and women in hopes to end period poverty
- Literacy Relief - build literacy for children with lower reading levels
- Doula Relief - providing Doulas to improve Maternal and Infant health among marginalized black and brown women in low income, forgotten communities.
Would you recommend EXPECTING RELIEF?
1 review Write a review
(February 17, 2017)
I instructed a paint class for 12 children sponsored by Expecting Relief, We enjoyed our time by working as a team and providing the children an opportunity to use their creativity.