Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Daily Bread provides nutritious meals and facilitates referrals for other services to those in need.
Our Daily Bread is a community soup kitchen that serves a free, nutritious lunch meal Monday through Saturday and Monday night.
Other Services Include:
- Weekend snack pack program
- Hygiene items
- Free Farmer’s Market.
- Free bus passes for transportation to medical appointments, job interviews, and appointments with other social service providers.
- Shower Passes
- Financial assistance to help clients receive Texas Department of Public Safety Identification Cards or other services.
- Free Computer use
- Free Long distance and local telephone service at the client telephone number.
- Referrals to other social service agencies.
- Mail Address service
- Denton Community Health Clinic by Dr. Masciarelli and registered nurses who provide diabetes counseling, assessments, and illness care.
- Application assistance for SNAP (food stamps), CHIPS, Medicaid for Children, MHMR Connections.
- SNAP Applications
- On-site representatives from various social servicesagencies.