Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Marian Miller Community Center's mission is to strengthen families in order to strengthen communities. To accomplish this mission, we address three areas that tear at the fabric of families in our target area: hunger, unemployment and/or underemployment, and poor academic achievement.
The Marian Miller Community Center programs include:
- Nehemiah Food Pantry (emergency grocery distribution)
- SHARE Food Network (affordable and nutritious food)
- Hannah's Closet (clothing bank)
- MMCC Summer Camp (6 -12yrs)
- JTL Computer Lab (teaching technology skills to the disadvantaged young people and adults)
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!