Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Connecticut League for Nursing is the premier nursing organization within the state that facilitates access to education, resources, and information for entry and professional advancement in the field of nursing.
The Connecticut League for Nursing's mission is to:
- Foster partnerships between academic and clinical nursing leaders that strengthen the quality and outcomes of nursing education
- Facilitate access to formal nursing education programs in the State of Connecticut
- Provide affordable, accessible, and contemporary continuing education programs and forums that promote nurses' professional advancement, leadership development, and managerial skills
- Support the National League for Nursing's initiatives related to Nurse Faculty Development, Nursing Research and Nursing Workforce Demographics
Throughout the year, CLN is hard at work providing much needed services to Nurses throughout CT. Here are some of our services and accomplishments. Become a member and help us reach our goals for the coming year!
- Educate over 50 nurses each year in our online RN & LPN Nurse Refresher Programs
- Offer courses in home care nursing and orientation to home care to help nurses make the transition from hospital-based nursing
- Offer home care nursing courses in cooperation with Sacred Heart University to prepare nurses to meet CT requirements for home care supervision and leadership
- Award over $12,000 in scholarships annually at the RN & LPN Student Days
- Educate nurses in many roles (staff nurses, managers, educators, and faculty) about new models of care and practices to improve healthcare delivery to patients
- Publish 15,000 copies of the Guide to Nursing Education and distributed to potential and current nursing students, all schools and programs of nursing, and healthcare facilities throughout CT semi-annually
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!