Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To improve the lives of people and foster environmental stewardship through horticulture.
We are a community botanic garden that is dedicated to the following values:
- Cultivating community through a passion for horticulture
- Honoring our local place, both the natural and the human environments
- Demonstrating respect and compassion for all people
- Serving the northern Colorado community through public involvement and partnerships
- Providing exceptional service with enthusiasm, creativity, and cost-effectiveness
Currently we have a Children's Garden, Garden of Eatin', Rock Garden, Sustainable Backyard, and various other gardens and demonstrations. In the coming years we plan to add a Prarie Garden, Foothills Garden, Undaunted Garden, a Great Lawn and amphitheatre and various themed gardens.
Our programing includes youth education: camps, school tours, and the Discovery Zone and Train Garden; adult educations: cooking, gardening and landscaping classes; and the Plant it Forward program which works to encourage home gardeners to plant extra to donate to the Food Bank for Larimer County.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!