Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To improve the lives of people and foster environmental stewardship through horticulture.
We are a community botanic garden that is dedicated to the following values:
- Cultivating community through a passion for horticulture
- Honoring our local place, both the natural and the human environments
- Demonstrating respect and compassion for all people
- Serving the northern Colorado community through public involvement and partnerships
- Providing exceptional service with enthusiasm, creativity, and cost-effectiveness
Currently we have a Children's Garden, Garden of Eatin', Rock Garden, Sustainable Backyard, and various other gardens and demonstrations. In the coming years we plan to add a Prarie Garden, Foothills Garden, Undaunted Garden, a Great Lawn and amphitheatre and various themed gardens.
Our programing includes youth education: camps, school tours, and the Discovery Zone and Train Garden; adult educations: cooking, gardening and landscaping classes; and the Plant it Forward program which works to encourage home gardeners to plant extra to donate to the Food Bank for Larimer County.