SUICIDE AWARENESS-VOICES OF EDUCATION
- Children & Youth
- Crisis Support
- Emergency & Safety
- Health & Medicine
- Veterans & Military Families
Location7900 Xerxes Ave, SSuite 810BLOOMINGTON, MN 55431 United States
The mission of SAVE is to prevent suicide through public awareness and education, reduce stigma and serve as a resource to those touched by suicide.
SAVE's prevention and education programs are designed to:
- Increase knowledge about depression, other brain illnesses and the need for assessment and treatment as suicide prevention.
- Increase knowledge about symptoms of depression and the warning signs of suicidal thinking and behavior.
- Increase understanding and the use of intervention skills that can help avoid the tragedy of suicide.
- Increase knowledge about community resources and how to access and use them.
Would you recommend SUICIDE AWARENESS-VOICES OF EDUCATION?
0 reviews Write a review