Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
...empowering women and children to make their own decisions, without the fear of abuse.
Meriden-Wallingford Chrysalis offers services to domestic violence survivors at no cost regardless of when the abuse occurred, or whether or not individuals are planing to leave. We know that those affected by domestic violence need to make the choices that are best for them. Community-based services include:
- Individual in person and/or phone support
- Advocacy through medical, legal, police or social services systems
- An educational support group for women mandated by Department of Children and Families
- Support group on Tuesday evenings for women and their children
- Safety planning for adults and children.
- Short Term Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Living Program
- 24-hour hotline services at (203) 238-1501 or toll-free statewide at (888) 774-2900
- Linsey Walters
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!