Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission The mission of Curo Health Services is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
The word CURO comes from the term meaning "to care for". And we take that meaning to heart in the way we care for our patients and our employees. It is our commitment to adhere to CURO's core values and demonstrating them each and every day.
1. Choose the right attitude, message and priority.
2. Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
3. Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
4. Demonstrate humility and servant leadership.
5. Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
6. Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
7. We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do and innovative and efficient in everything we do.
- Yvonne Roberts
- Need admin access?