Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is the goal of the Kewaskum Athletic Association (K.A.A.) to manage and oversee a volunteer organization to promote and teach youth sports in the Village of Kewaskum, WI. The objective is to promote and develop fundamental skills, while instilling respect and good sportsmanship at all times. Wins and losses are not important, but having fun and learning about the sport are essential to the goals of the K.A.A.
The Kewaskum Athletic Association is a community based, not for profit program that:
- Focuses on teaching the fundamentals of baseball, fastpitch, volleyball and football in a competitive, structured environment within the Kewaskum School District.
- Communicates goals through monthly meetings.
- Enriches the children of the community by financially sponsoring and organizing athletic programs.
- Shares information with the community regarding the youth athletic program.
- Promotes active participation by parents in all aspects of their children’s lives.
- Enhances parental involvement and input to promote success in the athletic program.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!