Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To promote, advocate, and create economic prosperity on behalf of American Indian businesses, organizations, professionals, and tribal enterprises in a global market.
The goals and objectives of the Minnesota American Indian Chamber of Commerce are to:
- Provide entrepreneurial support to its members and other American Indian-owned businesses;
- Assist Indian communities to develop resources and capacities to foster the business climate;
- Facilitate coordination within the American Indian community, between the American Indian and broader communities, and assist with special projects that strengthen all communities;
- Provide education, training, and technical assistance opportunities that will allow American Indians to compete effectively in a global economy;
- Continuously promote a philosophy based on business partnerships between Indian owned businesses, Tribal governments, Tribal businesses, and non-Indian businesses that are supportive of Indian business development;
- Support economic and business development that helps strengthen and build our communities, our people, and our economy.
- Kathleen Meyer
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!