Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
North Coast Health Ministry, a faith based free clinic, providing health care services to eligible individuals in western Cuyahoga and eastern Lorain Counties.
NCHM provides medical services for low-income uninsured individuals (birth to 65) living in western Cuyahoga and eastern Lorain Counties through staff and volunteers. NCHM patients represent the "working poor", individuals whose jobs do not provide medical benefits or income adequate to purchase medical insurance. NCHM patients have earnings below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Services provided include:
- Reguar Check-ups / General Screenings
• Medical Tests: Lab Work, X-Rays, and Special Testing
• Women's Healthcare
• Prescription Assistance
• Screening for Behavioral/Mental health concerns
• Discount Eye Exams and Glasses
• Health Education
• Care for Continuing Illnesses: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions
• Additional care from out partner hospitals in the area
• Referrals for special medical treatment
• Walk-In Clinic
• Linking to other services
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!