Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Wyoming Nutrition Services Inc. is a Wyoming non-profit agency organized to provide programs focused on quality nutrition and early childhood education, to promote opportunities for professional development and to support the well-being of participating children and adults.
Wyoming Nutrition Services, as an organization, strives to:
- Improve the well-being of children and adults in care programs by offering CACFP and related services;
- Promote the practice of good nutrition based upon guidelines established by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the American Dietetic Association;
- Provide safe, healthy, fun, and positive learning environments for children birth to twelve in child care facilities owned and operated by WNS;
- Support the child care profession and work to increase the professional development of child care providers through advocacy, the development of local and state child care associations and career development and training;
- Actively participate in dialogue surrounding the complex social, economic, and legislative issues that face our communities in regard to child care.