Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
WE, the members of the
Morristown Ambulance Squad
are dedicated to
providing high quality medical care.
WE will furnish volunteer ambulance service
to the residents, visitors, and business community
of the Town Of Morristown.
WE will use our knowledge and medical skills
to provide pre-hospital emergency care
and basic life support
and to the best of our abilities.
-Mission Statement, Adopted 1999
The Morristown Ambulance Squad, Inc., which has served the Morristown community since 1961, is a non-profit organization whose volunteer members provide free emergency medical services to the residents, businesses, and visitors of Morristown.
- Functions of the Morristown Ambulance Squad, Inc. include (but are not limited to):
- Responding to medical emergencies by providing pre-hospital emergency medical care.
- Working with Mobile Intensive Care Units which provide advanced life support.
- Providing scheduled transportations between health care facilities and home for non-ambulatory residents without charge.
- Training and public awareness at health fairs and town functions.
- Remaining on emergency standby during fires, sporting events and town functions.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!