Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
An Earthly Embrace Inc's mission is to heal, empower and rebuild the lives of women, children and teens impacted by domestic violence by providing educational programs and services. We also strive to educate and empower young girls in high-risk communities.
We are a mobile organization that partners with various community centers, faith based organizations and schools to bring awareness to teen dating violence and domestic violence. We also work with women to help them with the transition from being a victim to a survivor.
Our programs include:
H.E.R. Workshop - An Earthly Embrace’s (AEE) mobile workshops are designed to provide empowering workshops to support domestic violence victims
in transition and survivors of domestic violence. H.E.R. Workshops works with various professionals and provide workshops that help the participants
in their journey of Healing Empowering and Rebuilding their lives.
● Women’s Self Defense Workshop - Designed to teach women simple and effective techniques for protecting themselves. Sliding scale fee.
● Raising Queens Program - Mobile program designed to empower girls ages 8 to 21 in high-risk communities. Key components: Self Awareness, life skill
classes, community service and self-expression through creativity.
● Raising Queens Table Talk - Mobile round tables designed to bring awareness to dating violence. The round tables are interactive and encourage
healthy conversations to help break the cycle.
● Teen Workshops- Mobile workshops designed to educate and bring awareness about teen dating violence.
● College Workshop - The College Workshop is designed to bring awareness to sexual assaults and campus safety. The workshops provide practical, life
- Cynthia Eugene
- Need admin access?