Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is our mission to strengthen families struggling with perinatal distress disorders through community education, collaboration with medical professionals, and establishing a network of peer-to-peer support.
We envision a world in which every woman and family in the Tampa Bay area will have access to information, social support, and informed professional care to recover from mental health issues related to childbearing. The Seventh Mom Project, Inc. promotes this vision through local awareness and education, and the operation of a strong mom-to-mom peer support network.
The purposes of The Seventh Mom Project:
- To provide a safety net for families experiencing perinatal mental health struggles.
- To develop a network of peer to peer support groups led by trained facilitators.
- To develop a resource guide to be utilized by families in distress.
- To educate the community, obstetrical providers, social service providers and mental health providers about perinatal distress disorders.
- To help develop a plan for access to resources for Mothers and Families.
- To Stand With Moms.