Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Gold Hope Project is a group of international photographers that have come together to photograph families completely free, with the hopes of bringing about awareness of and to raise funds for Pediatric Oncology Research and treatment.
These purposes include:
* Photographing families of children 21 and under, who lost their battles and share their stories.
* Educating communities in which we live about Pediatric Cancer
* Support, Encourage and raise funds for Pediatric Cancer Research
* Resources for families who are facing a recent diagnosis
* Support community of other families who are facing similar Cancer diagnosis
* To photograph any child 21 and under with a current or past cancer diagnosis. They can be at any stages of treatment or be a childhood survivor.