Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
THE NPCAI IS: A worldwide partnership formed to contribute to the advancement of the playground building industry by promoting playground installation as a legitimate contracting profession within the playground industry. THE NPCAI LENDS SUPPORT: To all playground safety programs, guidelines, and standards that promote playground safety by assisting the public in identifying the need for a professional playground installation. THE NPCAI SEEKS: Active participation in and contributions from its membership and corporate sponsors for the development and growth of individual members, their contracting businesses, and the playground construction profession worldwide. THE NPCAI OFFERS:
MEMBERS A VOICE in the playground industry through leadership opportunity and networking to affect industry changes to address developing needs.MEMBERS ANSWERS to everyday installation questions and immediate access to information regarding certification, licensing and industry standards.
The NPCAI offers many benefits to its members. Such benefits include: An International Playground Contractors Association (NPCAI) embossed membership certificate suitable for framing and a NPCAI membership card for carrying.
- A monthly e-zine newsletter "THE PLAYGROUND INSIDER" updating all members on the International Playground Contractors Association (NPCAI), Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Standard for Testing Material (ASTM), ADA Access Board (ADA), International Playground Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA), National Playground Safety Institute (NPSI), National Program for Playground Safety (NPPS), and National Safety Council (NCA).
- An annual Buyer's Guide & Membership Directory with advertising opportunities available. Free copies will be distributed to Manufactures at NRPA and a complementary copy to members.
- Today's Playground is a National Trade Publication that is produced on a monthly basis and is sent out to over 6000 playground professionals in the industry. This is a magazine for members only. Your business is listed on their web site. Savings of $30.00 on general subscription fees.
- Access to the NPCAI's website, that features, links to the playground industry, news, classified listings, members lookup, discussion forum, business tools, member benefits listings and a on-line professional directory for members.
- Members discount cards for special money savings rates and discounts on business and personal auto rentals and office supplies ranging from 5% to 10% savings. Full member benefit page listed on members section of the NPCA website.
- Your company information is given out to any interested individual, in your area calling for installers, and associates in the playground industry.
- The NPCAI Group Liability Insurance Plan and Errors & Omissions Insurance Coverage for Playground Safety Inspectors. Applications are available on the NPCAI member section of the website or call us at 1-888-908-9519. This is designed for members only. We also have performance bonds available for our members through this program.
- The Playground Construction School which is a comprehensive program designed to introduce and develop playground installation skills for the playground construction professional. Which offers three action packed days covering; Common industry practices, understanding blueprints, materials used in equipment construction, tools of the trade, jobsite safety, site analysis and preparation, working with various surfacing materials, Equipment maintenance, manufacturer s and their representatives, Basis good business practices, and in the field training.
- The program is designed to pre-qualify contractors to industry standards for business operations. Contractor must a current NPSI Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) on staff. Contractor must have appropriate contractor's license in the state(s) that they operate in. Contractor must carry liability insurance (minimum $1,000,000 aggregate). Contractor must carry worker's compensation insurance as required by law in the contractor's state(s) of operation. Completion of the Playground Construction School goes into effect in March 2009.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!