Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to encourage positive choices beginning earlier in life through adulthood using social emotional and academic development activities.
Positive FACE is a program that operates on campus as an after school club. The goal is formation of a partnership between the school and families to mentor and inspire students. The curent members are grades 1 to 8, with, membership going to grade 12. Student members are foster, kinship, and otherwise at-risk children.
Positive FACE goals include:
● Ensuring students are meeting great level proficiency in academics
● Provide a variety of social development activities in health, athletics, the arts and community service
● Provide mentorship and professional support to tackle emotional development challenges
● Introduce activities to increase knowledge in financial literacy, STEAM related careers, and unique learning experiences
● Provide support for basic needs and advocacy
- Gina Surgeon
- Need admin access?