Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Climbing Association of Southern Arizona (CASA) is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization that advocates for local climbers through stewardship, education and partnership with land managers
What We Do
CASA is a home for climbers. It’s a place where you can learn new skills and have fun being a steward of the areas we use. Our work is the foundation for our advocacy for climbers, and it empowers us to address access issues when they arise.
CASA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization modeled after the Access Fund. Members support our projects and events through participation and financial contributions.
Our goal is to provide you with resources, opportunities, and education so you can work on what’s important to you. We’re currently planning:
- Adopt a Crag events
- Regular Mt. Lemmon highway cleanup
- Graffiti abatement/removal for Windy Point
- Fixed hardware replacement team
- Education opportunities for climbers at all stages
- Partnerships with local land managers, user groups, and other organizations through collaborative relationships