Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
- Funds research to find the causes of premature birth
- Encourages investment of public and private research dollars to identify causes and to identify and test promising interventions
- Educates women about risk-reduction strategies and the signs and symptoms of preterm labor
- Provides information and emotional comfort to families affected by prematurity
- Advocates to expand access to health care coverage to improve maternity care and infant health outcomes
- Helps health care providers to improve risk detection and address risk factors
- Generates concern and action around the problem
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!