Tempe Community Council
- Children & Youth
- Homeless & Housing
- People with Disabilities
Location34 E 7th StTempe, AZ 85281 United States
Connecting those in need with those who care:
Tempe Community Council (TCC) is a community-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a 45-year history of encouraging resident interaction and commitment to human services in Tempe.
TCC serves as a unique convening point for government, nonprofits, the faith community and residents to work together to ensure that the most vulnerable in our community are served with dignity and provided with a comprehensive system of support.
TCC is committed to addressing immediate and long-term human service needs in Tempe. TCC and the City of Tempe are partners in a continuum of coordinated services to enhance the lives of Tempe residents, particularly those most in need.
Tempe Community Council provides:
- Services for Children & Youth
- Free Tax Preparation Services
- Financial Literacy and Education
- Stewardship of funds to move people out of crisis and into self-sufficiency
- Human Service Referrals
- Research and Planning of Human Service Issues and Policy
- Volunteer & Advocacy Opportunities
- A Culture to Build Philanthropy