Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To engage students, educators, families, and community in creating a school that will prepare our students to grow from adolescence to adulthood and begin strengthening communities by developing strong leaders who are academically prepared, secure in their identity and healthy.
The Native American Community Academy is a public charter school in Albuquerque. Our vision is of a thriving and dynamic community where students, educators, families and Native community leaders come together, creating a place for students to grow, become leaders, and prepare to excel in both college and life in general. The NACA community and experience will help students incorporate wellness and healthy life practices, community service and an appreciation of cultural diversity into their lives.NACA Goals
- Build youth to be confident in their cultural identities
- Encourage youth to persevere academically
- Support physical, emotional and spiritual wellness in youth
- Prepare youth academically & emotionally for college
- Strengthen youth to take their role as leaders