Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Voices for Earth Justice is an intefaith network of people committed to prayer, education, and action that deepen our sense of wonder, responsibility, and gratitude for all creation.
Our beginnings were humble. We serve people and groups who are active in protecting the natural world. We sense a need to bring the energy of spirituality and theology to enrich the movement to save Earth. We serve faith communities and individuals throughout Southeast Michigan.
We Provide ...
• Retreats, workshops & speakers bureau
• Sustainable gardening experiences
• Earth literacy programs
• Community garden consultation
• Michigan Interfaith Climate Change Campaign (MI-ICCC), in partnership with the Michigan Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life (MI-COEJL)
Interfaith Youth Energy Squad (IYES):
IYES strives to reduce household energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions by empowering a diverse group of young people to pursue successful and sustainable careers. Learn more at www.youthenergysquad.org
We are supported by:
• Local Congregations
• Michigan Environmental Council
• The Adrian Dominican Ministry Trust Fund
• Individual Donations
• Personal Talents. Donations of time and talent.
- Justin Schott
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!