Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Reno-Sparks Tribal Health Center is 'to provide primary care health services to the Reno-Sparks Indian Colony community through Tribal and Indian Health Service professional staff who are dedicated to providing the highest level...of services...'.
The Reno-Sparks Indian Colony is a federally recognized Indian Tribe. The Reno-Sparks Indian Colony operates the Reno-Sparks Tribal Health Center under an Indian Self-Determination Act, Public Law 93-638 Contract with the Indian Health Service (an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services).
The health center's main function is to provide the highest level of medical, dental, optometry, psychological, nutritional and community health care services to the eligible American Indians/Alaskan Natives. Specifically, these services include:
- Primary medical care (outpatient)
- Laboratory services
- Community health education
- Women's health screening
- Pediatric care
- Diabetes prevention and treatment
- Mental health
- Substance abuse counseling
- Limited specialty clinics, e.g., cardiology, audiology, podiatry and allergy
- Transitional Living Center for females returning from substance abuse treatment
- Jolene John
- (775) 329-5162
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!