Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Pathways is to provide a unique Christian program dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for adults with developmental disabilities. We do this by assisting each individual to achieve emotional, cognitive, physical, social, spiritual and vocational growth to his or her fullest potential.
Pathways provide opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities to:
- Grow: We are a Christian program that encourages our students to grow in their faith.
- Learn: Provide continued education opportunities for our adults to flourish
- Work: Employ our students as artists at minimum wage to make beautiful hand-crafted items
- Volunteer: Our students are actively engaged in the community by serving others in variety of settings.
- Move: We encourage an active lifestyle, compete in Special Olympics, and provide year-round physical fitness activities.
We are open 45 hours a week (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Amy Shackford
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!