Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Pathways is to provide a unique Christian program dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for adults with intellectual disabilities.
Pathways provide opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities to:
- Grow: We are a Christian program that encourages our students to grow in their faith.
- Learn: Provide continued education opportunities for our adults to flourish
- Work: Employ our students as artists at minimum wage to make beautiful hand-crafted items
- Volunteer: Our students are actively engaged in the community by serving others in variety of settings.
- Move: We encourage an active lifestyle, compete in Special Olympics, and provide year-round physical fitness activities.
We are open Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.