Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of PCK is to promote healthy growth and development for Payson's children and their families, and to encourage their positive participation in the community and society in general.
Payson Community Kids Inc. is a 501(c) 3 Non-Profit Organization that serves underserved children and their families residing in Payson, Arizona. The organization consists of Board of Directors, an all-volunteer team with full and part time employees serving over 357 children.
- To offer opportunities for children to explore their interests and creativity
- To nurture academic excellence, emotional and social skills and physical health in a safe environment.
- Build skills that support academic achievements and raise children expectations and confidence.
- Promote leadership and community engagement in children.
- To involve parents, partners and the community in general to support our goals.
- Our children will achieve academic growth through the literacy and homework assistance activities.
- Enrich our children in creative and performance arts.
- Our children will grow socially through our team building activities.
- Our children will develop emotionally through our health and recreation programs.
- Children will feel safe and secure while being supervised by a competent and caring staff.
- Our community will benefit in a positive manner as we teach children caring and responsible behaviors.
- Our children will develop good health and nutrition habits through snack and health supervision provided by PCK
- PCK Kids
- Need admin access?