Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Advocating both directly and indirectly for victims' rights, treating crime victims with dignity and respect, educating crime victims of their rights and responsibilities as part of the Criminal Justice System while stressing safety and accountability - all in hopes of gaining better victim understanding, participation and cooperation".
Victim-Witness Assistance Services Inc. is a non-profit organization to help victims and witnesses of crime in Cascade County. Victim-Witness assists people with:
- Jail Release notification to victims of offenders
- Crime Victim Compensation applications
- Orders of Protection (they are Free; not tied to divorce or custody cases)
- Restitution Requests
- Victim Impact Statements
- Victim Notification of MT State Prison inmate status
- Moral and emotional support
- Assistance through the criminal justice system and explain how it works
- Tracking court case information and provide court accompaniment in Cascade County
Contacts with Victim-Witness are confidential and all services are free to victims, witnesses, and their families. Services for Victims of ANY crime include court accompaniment, tracking court cases, assistance through the criminal justice system, referrals to other more specialized agencies, and providing moral and emotional support. If you are the victim of partner or family member abuse, you have the right to request an Order of Protection (temporary or permanent) to help ensure your safety.
- Nichole Griffith
- 406-771-1180 ext 219
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!