Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Haiti Education Alliance (THEA) is a Christian, non-profit organization dedicated to empowering families in Haiti to improve the health (physical, social, psychological, and spiritual) of their communities for generations.
Since THEA's inception in 2010, to achieve THEA's mission, we have developed 3 main programs:
1. Gardening/Egg Production/Nutrition Training
- 18 month Backyard Gardening/Nutrition and Chicken/Egg Production/Nutrition courses
- 3-5 day Community Seminars
2. Rehabilitation Clinics
- 3 clinics in Pignon, Ranquite, Lavictoire
- Continuing education for rehabilitation technician(s)
- future fieldwork placement for Rehabilitation Technician Training Program in Haiti
3. Primary/Secondary/Vocational/University Fund
- Ensuring the poorest of the poor in the community can complete school
- Includes "Teachers Unite"- a collaborative seminar for teachers in the community
- Breakfast and Tutoring Program for the students who suffer the effects of malnutrition
- Vocational/University education in areas of medicine/rehabilitation and agriculture
THEA advocates for vulnerable populations in Haiti, including children, people with disabilities, women and the elderly.
- Cynthia Mudd
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!