Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Spouse Abuse Sexual Assault Crisis Center is committed to providing support, guidance and education to men, women and children to promote a life free of domestic and sexual violence.
SASA's Programs and Services:
- 24 Hour Hotline: Our crisis hotline provides survivors and the community with support, information and referrals. All calls are confidential and callers have the option to remain anonymous.
- Emergency Shelter: Our shelter strives to provide an individual's or a family's basic needs when they leave their home due to domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Hospital Advocacy: Advocates provide assistance and support to survivors and their families in the hospital emergency room or other medical facility after and assault. Advocates can be contacted 24 hours a day by calling the hotline.
- Legal Advocacy: Advocates provide assistance in filling out protection and harassment orders. Advocates can also make referrals to attorneys.
- On-Going Support and Information: On-going support is provided both individually and through support and education groups. Advocates also have information about numerous resources within the community and are able to make referrals.
- Batterer Intervention program: Men's Education Group program for men who choose to use violence in their relationships.
- Community Education: Staff are available to speak regarding domestic and sexual violence awareness and prevention, healthy relationships and personal safety.
- OFRECEMOS SERVICIOS EN ESPANOL.
- Nichole Milhon
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!