Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Chemists Without Borders solves humanitarian problems by mobilizing the resources and expertise of the global chemistry community and its networks.
A global support network of volunteers providing mentoring, information and advice to ensure every person, everywhere, has affordable, consistent and persistent access to:
- Essential medicines and vaccines
- Sufficient safe water
- A sustainable energy supply
- Education in green chemistry and business which people can apply in their daily lives and teach to others
- Safe processes in work environments where chemical hazards exist
- Emergency support, including essential supplies and technology
Our primary goals include, but are not limited to, providing affordable medicines and vaccines to those who need them most, supplying clean water in developing countries, facilitating sustainable energy technologies, supporting chemistry education, and providing emergency disaster relief.
Chemists Without Borders alleviates human suffering in developing countries by:
- Mobilizing global resources and expertise, knowledge and creativity
- Developing self-reliance operating models
- Organizing around sharable processes and activities
- Partnering through social entrepreneurs and humanitarian organizations