Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA) advocates for increased research to find new and better therapies for treating patients with sarcoma.
Our goals are to eliminate pain and suffering due to Sarcoma by:
- Funding translational research grants that will lead to new sarcoma therapies
- Advocating for increased government funding against sarcoma
- Creating alliances with the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries to rapidly develop new and better sarcoma treatments
- Increasing public awareness regarding early detection of sarcoma
- Educating sarcoma patients regarding access to optimal sarcoma care
- Advocating for early access by sarcoma patients to promising agents developed for other cancer types
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!