Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
AbilityLinks increases employment of persons with disabilities by:
- Taking advantage of technology
- Increasing awareness of employed persons with disabilities
- Providing educational opportunities
- Measuring our impact
Serving all businesses and persons with disabilities and launched in 2001, AbilityLinks is a free program of Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital.
The newly re-designed AbilityLinks.org job board matches employers that embrace disability as diversity and job seekers with disabilities.
Searching resumes and posting jobs on AbilitLinks.org is FREE and:
- AbilityLinks Consultants provide live text chat and telephone support to answer questions and help make matches between job seekers and employers
- Membership in AbilityLinks Consortium is free for all businesses, non profits and government agencies
- AbilityLinks Webinars and educational events are terrifc educational and networking opportunities
- High visibility, low cost AbilityLinks sponsorships, premium memberships and banner Ads help support AbilityLinks
- Ken Skord
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!