Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The "Grow, Play!" Natural Outdoor Classroom will create experiences for children, varying in functional abilities, that will inspire a life-long appreciation of learning, playing and sustaining through nature-based curricula.
- A bully-free recreational area that is accessible for those with disabilities
- An outdoor classroom where students can come to learn
- A safe atmosphere that provides educational opportunities
- A place to gather with friends, classmates, and others just like you
- Being part of this classroom and each person having a responsibility
- Learning how to care for animals and the earth, so it will care for you
- Enjoying socialization with all age groups, genders, races, and cultures
- Expressing yourself through various forms of art, like dance, music, and design
- Seeing the world from down low, up high, up-side-down, and other ways
- Cynthia Covington
- Need admin access?