Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Greetings! As the National Park Service celebrates 100 years in 2016, we hope to provide new opportunities for volunteers and introduce the National Park Service as a place to play, learn, serve, and work. Through the Volunteer Interpretation Program, the Natchez Trace Parkway will provide volunteers with an environment to gain both the knowledge and skills to pursue a possible career with the National Park Service.
* Answer routine questions
* Provide information on recreational
opportunities along the Natchez Trace
* Process cash, check or credit card sales at the
Eastern National sales outlet
* Maintain inventory, prepare reports, and keep
a safe and clean work area
* Exceptional customer service skills and have
the ability to get along with people
* Must be able to remain friendly and courteous
in stressful situations
* Have an interest in parks and recreation,
history, or education
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!