• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Buckman Art Show and Sell Buckman Art Show and Sell

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
(45.5204,-122.64893)
 

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

The Buckman Art Show and Sell is a beloved SE Portland tradition, supporting local Portland artists and arts education.

Description

140 local artist turn the school into an art gallery the second weekend in March. This beloved SE Portland tradition is now in its 26th year. The show is fully run by volunteers. Artist keep 70% of thier sales, while the remaining 30% benefits the Buckman PTA.

Information can be found on our webite at buckmanartsale.weebly.com

Website

http://buckmanartshow.weebly.com

Contact

Social Media

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Buckman Art Show and Sell?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.