Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
EMPOWER fellow rescuers, EVOKE awareness and compassion, EDUCATE individuals and communities, ENLIST assistance and donations, and EMBRACE abandoned and unwanted dogs with meaningful actions.
- Our Goals...
- To transport dogs from shelters to fosters, vetting, grooming, training, long distance transporters, the airport, or other services to ready them for adoption.
- To develop and maintain relationships/partnerships with businesses so needed/requested items can be received.
- To raise money to gift low income pet owners and deserving rescues with vetting assistance and needed items.
- To rescue abandoned dogs from high kill shelters, Veterinary offices (severe medical cases), and from the streets.
- To assist owners in rehoming their dogs when necessary to keep the dogs from ending up in a bad situation or in a high kill shelter.