Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to prepare impoverished communities in Kenya for employment through vocational skills training.
To achieve our mission, we seek to:
- Partner with local communities in Kenya to understand their needs and vision.
- Serve as a catalyst for carefully selected projects by raising awareness and funds nationally and internationally.
- Work with the local leadership to facilitate an integrated approach to implement desired programs.
- Engage with local communities to develop networks to ensure employment opportunities for trainees.
- Collaborate with local leadership in defining sustainable funding/business models.
We are committed to contributing financial and non-financial support to enable significant transformation that will foster dignity, inspire hope and teach skills.
- Anne Muindi-Shemenski
- Need admin access?