Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We provide innovative alternatives for youth by teaching the art and business of fashion as well as interpersonal skills, which gives our youth the opportunity to be a positive community member equipped with the necessary skill sets to go on to college, start their own business, or successfully enter the job market.
The Studio Place is an Arts and Education intervention program for disadvantaged youth age 14-19. Teaching job readiness skills in the areas of fashion and graphic design.
Through the Art and Business of Fashion, the youth will become efficient in the following areas:
- Basic to Advanced sewing and pattern drafting
- Graphic Design, Microsoft Office programs, Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD
- Written and Oral Communication
- Marketing/Fashion As A Business
- Personal Development and The Art of Dressing