Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Special Olympics Florida is to provide year-round sports training and competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for people with intellectual disabilities who wish to participate, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills, and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community.
- Special Olympics provides year-round sports training and competition to children and adults 8 years of age and older with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We currently serve over 130 athletes throughout Nassau county.
- We offer 5 different sports
- Our athletes are also invited to participate in Athlete Leadership Programs and Healthy Athletes initiatives.
- Over 130 people from our community give their time to volunteer each year.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!