LITERACY TO LEGACY INC
- Education & Literacy
- People with Disabilities
- Veterans & Military Families
Location271 17TH ST NWSTE 520ATLANTA, GA 30363 United States
The Legacy House, Inc. is sincerely committed to making the live’s of our clients more valuable by giving hope to the hopeless, creating a higher quality of living for those who oftentimes are forgotten and are left to fend for themselves. We are changing lives, one family at a time. Our mission is to provide the necessary tools for successful living for our clients. At the Legacy House, Inc. we believe in second chances for those Veterans, Homeless Men, Women, and children, Aged-Out Foster Care Youth, and Ex-Offenders whom do not have anywhere else to turn. It is our on-going mission to transform young adults’ lives. Instead of being a last resort for our clients, we are committed to mainstreaming these individuals from despair into their own legacies; We are committed to inspiring, rehabilitating, and enhancing the lifestyles of the residents of The Legacy House, Inc.
The Legacy House, Inc. is committed to providing a safe haven for young adults whom have left the foster care system because they have come of age as an adult, discrepancies with their caretakers, or Juveniles, whom are mandated by the courts to complete a certified program to introduce them back into the mainstream of society.
- We will create a "home" away from foster care in which clients will feel they can evolve into the type of adults they wish to be; independent of a caretaker, or the court system.
- We will provide rehabilitative services to allow clients to achieve personal, educational, and life-skills that will allow them to mainstream into society.
- We will collaborate with community organizations that are in the business of providing solutions for those that desire a better quality of life through internships, mentorships, life-coaching, and outreach services.
- After a decade of assisting youth from illiteracy to literacy, we are committed to giving back to the underserved youth in our communities.