Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to affirm the life of the individual who is terminally ill by providing a full continuum of clinical, spiritual and emotional support allowing that individual and their loved ones the ability to cope with the final stages of their life with comfort and dignity.
The owners of Sojourn Hospice and Palliative Care have experience in all levels of healthcare and hospitality-based services. We respect and hold dear the momentous significance of our role in caring for the individual with a life-limiting illness. Here are a few principles that define our care:
- Our clinicians are trained to provide expert, accurate and compassionate care.
- Our services are personalized to each patient and their loved ones by providing hospitality-based hospice care.
- We relish our diversity.
- We listen and act on recommendations and suggestions from patients and their families.
- We enjoy working with others who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service each individual’s needs.
- We partner with companies whose business ethics and practices reflect our own.